75g (3 oz) wholemeal self raising flour
75g (3 oz) porridge oats
75g (3 oz) sugar
75g (3 oz) coconut oil
40g pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 tablespoon milk
Cooking time: 10min
1. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Mix the rolled oats, flour, sugar, pumpkin seeds and raisins in a large bowl
3. Melt coconut oil in a saucepan and add agave nectar and milk. Stir until heated through.
4. Add to the pre-mixed dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into 8 rounds.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Leave to cool